Thursday, March 30, 2006

Great News!!! - Release of Jill Carroll

Great news today as Ms. Jill Carroll, the Christian Science Monitor reporter who was kidnapped in Iraq was released. She went to Iraq to try and report the real stories of Iraq and their people.

If your as glad as I am, you can send a message to her by clicking here: Readers Write Support for Jill Carroll .

Here's what I sent in:

Thank Goodness...

I am very grateful for the release of Jill Carroll.

I have been following the story from the beginning and at times, it seemed as if all hope was lost. Thank goodness the situation turned out for the better. I wish the same could be said for her interpreter who was killed.

I hope her captures (and all people) finally realize that the end never justifies the means in regards to such kidnappings.

Jill, please "take care" and hopefully this will not hinder you too much from follow your dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home