Thursday, March 23, 2006

1st POLITICAL POST - Don't Look, Might Piss-off or Offend

Since I tagged "politics" as one of my interests, I will now have live up to that tag by delving into the political "arena" with my 1st political post. I was really contemplating NOT even going there, but, I just couldn't take it any more.

Here's what I think, pure and simple ----------->>>>>>>>>

But before you go any further, please, don't read if you get upset when the truth is told about this IDIOT running our Country.


TOPIC #1: Here's an e-mail I sent to Senator Russ Feingold the day I heard about his Resolution. If you feel the same, I suggest you do the same:

Re: Censure of Bush

Dear Senator Feingold,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Finally, a Democratic Senator has gotten enough "balls" to come out and directly confront this totally asinine President, his lacking administation AND his corrupt Republican Party.

I will e-mail Senator's Inouye and Akaka and tell them to back your Resolution!

Fight back and don't let them pull that "we're at war - support the commander and chief" bull regarding your actions. I support you 1000% as you MUST uphold the Constitution and provide oversite of the Executive Branch that is TOTALLY lacking with this Republican controlled congress.

Aloha -



AND, here is an e-mail I sent over to Senator Akaka:

The Honorable Congressman Akaka,

First of all, I want to thank you for NOT voting for the renewal of the Patriot Act. I know it was a tough vote, and although we lost, it still was a correct vote. Only the "terrorist" win when we dilute the gaurantees provided for in the Constitution.

Secondly, the reason I'm writing, is that I want to ask you to support Senator Russ Fiengold's resolution to censure this totally asinine, President Bush. To put it bluntly, you know, as well as I do, that he is absolutley the worst President this country as ever seen.

All the Democrats in the Senate need to have the "balls" to stand up against this President, especially when he BREAKS THE LAW!!! I urge you and all your fellow Senators to STAND UP as one behind Senator Feingold and provide the congressional oversight of this President who has lost his way. (Who cares if the Repbulicans kill the Resolution - so long as you show the American people that you Democrates offer an alternative!)

Thanks and Aloha -


Fwiw, I tried to send a message to Senator Inouye but his online e-mail form ain't working!


TOPIC #2: LIBERAL - PROGRESSIVE RADIO:

I also want everyone to listen to my favorite talk radio shows which are simulcast for FREE here: http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen.

The Majority Report:

This show starts at 2:00pm and hosts Jenny Garafalo and Sam Seder are just the BOMB! Jenny just RAGES, pulls no punches, and really tells it straight up!!!

Tell you what, I was cheering her on when she just "went off" BIG TIME yesterday!!! I can't repeat what she said, cause it could be used as "evidence" aginast her by the FCC, but, you could ask Dick Cheney cause he's very familiar with this certain word. I just hope she doesn't get "censured" by those ultra-conservative nuts at the FCC who got so up tight over a manini "wardrobe malfunction!"

The Mike Malloy Show:

I also really like this show that starts at 5:00pm, right after Jenny's show. Mike, unlike Jenny, is very calm, but also totally tells it like it really is! His so truthful mimicking of The Idiot and his cronies is just too much! You gotta hear it for yourself.

Wheww...ttytt, I could just go on and on and on, but, that's enough for one post!

btw, that cool picture above is from barrybar: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrybar/43312481/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home